About me

Hi, my name is Yovita, and I am a certified yoga instructor in Hatha (www.yogapoint.com ) and Ashtanga (www.yogainbound.com )Yoga, with over 16 years of experience studying and teaching this unique philosophy and a form of living.
  I began practicing yoga while living in Cyprus, back in 1998, and have since then continued a serious and dedicating practice in various schools in Europe, Asia and the Americas learning from some of the most important contemporary yoga masters (Swami NiranjanandaSaraswati, Santhanam, Elisa Cardoso, B.J. Galvan, Chantanya Das and others).
After practicing Iyengar, Ashtanga, Anusara, Bikram, Acroyoga and Shivananda Yoga styles, I had the urge to find the roots of Yogic wisdom and I traveled to India where I had the unique opportunity to learn Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Kriya Yoga and Patanjali’s Yoga sutras from some great Indian gurus and swamis. 
Studying the ancient traditions deepened my understanding of yoga, allowing me to appreciate fully the basic principles underlying the forms of yoga I’d been practicing for years. As a result, I have come to understand that the different varieties of yoga are essentially components of a single system, each with its specific effects and benefits. I have found balance, peace and purity with Yoga, and this is what I strive to share with my students.
Today, I practice and teach a form of Integral Yoga, combining all these techniques in order to address to the unique needs of my students while emphasizing unity and balance in intellect, body, and spirit. I teach just personal classes in order to provide the highest level of individual attention and to allow my students to feel comfortable and trusting. As part of my holistic approach, I integrate Asanas, Pranayama and relaxations/visualizations techniques.
I teach my students that Yoga is all about gaining a full awareness of body, breath and mind. The awareness will bring control and the control will bring grace, peace and balance in your everyday life. I called this web site YogaVita in a dedication to Yoga as an art of living and also as an indispensable part of my life style. I hope you will enjoy my classes.

 


NAMASTE!


Contact: 971111123
yovitaivanova@yahoo.com
 Yoga In-House Classes

7 comments:

Robert Codescu said...

Hi there !!I've got installed on my blog: http://www.publicistul.blogspot.com/ an COUNTERFLAGS program who added automaticly the flag of the country where my blog was accessed and I don't have yet your country flag !!! So I'llapreciate if you'll click me on http://www.publicistul.blogspot.com/ to have your country flag too.

THANK YOU very much, yours sincerlly Robert Codescu from Romania!!!

Sam said...

Well said,that yoga is not only useful to keep our body fit but it is also good for mind and heart.You have written in your biography which can inspire those people who wish to implement yoga.
Thanks for giving such a routine and instructions..!!

Unknown said...

thank you for sharing your journey in such lovely words. you have been helpful with your knowledge y encouraging with your word y practices. it is good to read in the post above your are feeling at least somewhat better~bless
Yoga Teacher Training in India|200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh|ashtanga yoga teacher training rishikesh
|yoga training in rishikesh|yoga teacher training rishikesh|yoga certification in india
|residential yoga courses in rishikesh

Unknown said...



Thanks for sharing the valuable information. Your blog was very helpful and efficient For Me.Are you looking for yoga teacher training in Goa. Yoga With Raj School offers the best yoga teacher training. Goa is the most popular place to learn yoga.
yoga teacher training in Goa
200 hour yoga teacher training in Goa,India
yoga classes in Goa

RGHC Health Care Centre said...

Very nice blog thank you for sharing with us. Come and join Zumba Classes In Ludhiana for burning your extra body fat.

Aranyayoga said...

Very nice post here thanks for it .I always like and such a super contents of these
post.
Yoga Teacher Training Dharmasala

John Lightfoot said...

Nice pose.

Add conference
Academics Conferences
International conference
Academic Conferences 2020
science conference

Welcome to Yogavita, do not miss my 10-day-private-yoga-seminar ! Get in touch with me to know more about my yoga school, classes, and private yoga seminar. Namaste !